Saturday, November 15, 2014

Fun with Popping up and Die Cuts

Here are a few of my recent pop up cards...  Inspired by the Stamps of Life Step Up Die , I cut out my cardstock to make my own Step Up Cards...


 Ta Da! 
This snowman is from Stamps of Life (there is a stamp set and matching dies).


Up! Up! and Away!
The reindeer are from StampDoctor and the Tree die is by Ellenita (from Tessler Stamps)

Here's how I laid out the reindeer on the card folds


Here is the template for the step up cards I made:

Lastly, I figured out quite by accident that if you don't cut a lamp post at the base (forgot to roll it all the way through the machine), you can make it stand up like a pop up.

Well, that's it for pop ups, but here's one last card
It was a 10-minute card I made for a special person in my life. The stamp set is a retired Stampin' Up! set called Just Buzzin' By. (link to the SCS Just Buzzin' By album and my card)




No comments:

Post a Comment