Thursday, November 5, 2015

HAPPY THOUGHTS AND HAPPY EVERYTHING!!

I've been making cards in all the free moments I have. Hoping to keep my growling down to a more manageable yip or small bark. :0  Also, I am starting up a monthly 5+2 swap by mail through SplitCoastStampers... and it's been fun receiving requests from folks wanting to join. So I thought I'd start off the club with my first theme that I will do "Welcoming Smiles". See the thank you cards below that I've send and will send. :)

"WELCOMING SMILES" VERSION 1
Thank you card for new members to my Swap Club
card recipe is here (it's SC564)

"WELCOMING SMILES" VERSION 2
Thank you card for new members to my Swap Club
recipe for this card is here (it's SC565)

IN SPITE OF THE ODDS
I LOVE this little chickadee-  and I love that Heather of Judith Stamps inspired me to draw my own barbed wire. The die cut "happy" and "everything" stamp is from Taylored Expressions. 
This card so makes me smile! Here's the recipe on SCS
And here's the YouTube Video Channel of Heather teaching how to design and color the fence

SENDING SOME LOVE
Here's the other Judith Stamps card I made... If you notice the layout for the cards is similar... a left bottom corner object with rays coming off it. That was for the SCS sketch challenge SC563

FROG IN A BOX- WHOOPEE!
The card... (above)  (recipe here)
And the envelope:... (below)
Again a day in the Judith Stamps booth at the Sacramento Scrapbook Expo... and I came home ready to play. I did the jumping frog card and then realized a see-through box for the frogs looking out on the envelope would be fun. These are just such wonderful stamps!! 



THANKS FOR LOOKING!
LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW. :)
Makani




No comments:

Post a Comment