Thursday, November 19, 2015

Inspired to stamp

Thanks to my stampin buddy Sheryl, today was a great stamping day....
Here are a few of my creations...

I love Autumn- version 1
I used a sketch challenge from SplitCoast (SC567) for this card and the one below. I like the geometric shape of the cut off . The DSP is SU! 2015 Into the Woods, the Embossing Folder is by Darice and the saying (an all time fave of mine) is from SU! World of Dreams. 

I love Autumn- version 2
This way I colored the leaf reminds me of some fabrics from my mom's house. 


Hidden Fox
I used the SCS Color Combo Sketch for this one: CC557: Wild Cherry Sky.... And the little fox (from SU! The Wilderness Awaits) is under branches made from the big tree from SU! Lovely as a Tree. The little die cut words are from Elizabeth Craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment